Spelt Wheat Pasta is a precious, encouraging, and valid alternative to pasta prepared with the most classic of cereals: durum wheat. Scholars, researchers, and consumers all agree: spelled pasta represents the new dietary habit of Italians.
We asked a sample of our loyal consumers and they answered in a simple and direct way. In five points, like this:
Spelled is more digestible.
I feel fuller.
Fiber helps my bowel.
I feel lighter.
I love the way it tastes.
We give a further explanation of each of your five good reasons for choosing spelled pasta.
- Spelled, especially the ancient Triticum dicoccum, contains an original genome, never modified, unlike wheat, and this makes it much more digestible, even though it contains gluten.
- Its natural wholeness allows to obtain a food rich in fiber, suitable for every palate, therefore more versatile in the kitchen.
- Its flavor is intense, but it almost betrays a resemblance to the classic wheat pasta, so it does not differ too much from the eating habits imparted since childhood.
- Spelled pasta contains a low glycemic index and nutritional elements considered beneficial for the body. Its consumption guarantees a balanced supply of proteins and fibers and a low intake of fats and calories.
- Spelled is also very rich in vitamins (vitamin A, thiamin B1, riboflavin B2, and niacin B3) and mineral salts, such as iron, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium.
Semi wholemeal specialty
This is why we have decided to create a new Semi-wholemeal Specialty, even more appetizing, with 100% recyclable packaging. Bronze drawing, craftsmanship, and slow drying. What else? Our mark of authenticity and naturalness.
Discover all seven tasty formats in the best trusted super and hypermarkets. We are waiting for you.