Legal Notice, Privacy Information, Cookies Info:
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR, we inform you that your data are processed in compliance with the provisions, and in particular the following.
Holder of the treatment The data controller is LUZI Srl – Via San Severo, 20/A – 61047 San Lorenzo in Campo (PU) – ITALY
Data provided by the interested party
We keep the data that you have voluntarily provided us via paper documents, e-mail or through the site, by way of example: name, surname, e-mail, telephone. The data that comes to us via e-mail (therefore also coming from the forms on the site) may also contain the IP address of the applicant and / or his mail server and the user agent, data that are then stored together with the other data . We also store cookies, for which please refer to the appropriate section on this site. If you are under the age of 16 you cannot provide us with any personal data, and in any case we do not assume responsibility for any false statements you provide. If we become aware of the existence of untrue statements, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Data collected automatically
Purpose of the processing
Specifically, your personal data are processed for the following purposes and legal bases:
- without your prior consent for the purposes of the service and in particular for:
– the execution of the contract or the fulfillment of pre-contractual commitments
– manage and maintain the websites
– provide, administer and manage all the services requested by you, providing where necessary for the related billing, for sending service communications and for assistance
– perform aggregate statistical analysis on an anonymous basis
- the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller:
– manage complaints and disputes, recover credits, prevent fraud and illegal activities
– send you commercial communications to the email address you provided, if you are already our customer, relating to services and products similar to those you have already used. Each email sent will allow you, by clicking on the appropriate link, to refuse further sending.
- the fulfillment of legal obligations
- only with express consent, where provided on the site or via email, for marketing purposes.
Methods and security of processing
The data processing (collection, registration, conservation and use), is performed in analogue and digital mode. The data is collected according to the security measures provided for by the GDPR, selected by the data controller taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation, as well as the nature, object, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risk of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of individuals.
Nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is only necessary to provide the requested service. Any refusal to provide data makes it impossible to perform the requested service. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The information provided will not be disclosed to subjects unrelated to its processing.
Duration of treatment
The data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the requested service. In the event of pre-contractual requests, the data will be kept for legitimate interest, for a maximum period of 3 years, exclusively to complete the requested process. Invoices, accounting documents and data relating to transactions are kept according to the terms of the law (estimated at 10 years) plus an additional 12 months for the closing time of the relationship. The data collected for marketing purposes are kept for no more than 12 months from the end of the relationship.
Rights of the interested party
- Access. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: if the data is not collected from the data subject, the origin of the personal data; b. the purposes of the processing c. the categories of personal data; d. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, is. the retention period or the criteria used to determine it f. the existence of an automated decision-making process (profiling).
- Revocation. The interested party can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of their personal data at any time.
- Rectification, cancellation and limitation. The interested party has the right to obtain: the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or the integration of incomplete data, without undue delay; b. the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay, without prejudice to legal obligations; c. the limitation of data processing in the event that one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR is met; d. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters [abc] have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Opposition. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Portability. The interested party has the right to receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- Complaint. The interested party can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
To exercise these rights you can send a registered letter with return receipt to our office or an email to email@example.com. It is advisable to use the form made available by the Italian privacy guarantor. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Last update of this information: 25/05/2018
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
With this document, LUZI Srl, the data controller, provides users of the luzifood.it site with some information relating to the cookies used.
It is not mandatory to accept cookies in order to visit the website luzifood.it To accept cookies, simply click OK on the banner shown on each page of the site, or continue browsing by clicking on any functional element (link). Closing the tab of the browser hosting the site without doing any of these operations implies the non-acceptance of cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the visited sites save on your device and then go and read them again during the same visit session or in subsequent visits.
What types of cookies exist?
Cookies can be classified into:
- technical cookies
guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies are also assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; finally, there are also functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided; the prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
- profiling cookies
they are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net; the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent.
luzifood.it does not use profiling cookies.
Another possible classification is that between
- session cookies
technical cookies that are deleted when the user leaves the site
- temporary or permanent cookies
they are automatically deleted after a certain period of time.
Finally we can still divide them into
- own cookies
- third party cookies
com uses Google Maps cookies to display the map on the contact page and Google Recaptcha cookies for antispam security in the information request form.
For further information, please refer to the website of the Privacy Guarantor http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie and the information website on behavioral advertising and online privacy http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/